By Sept.30, 2022
Between Sept.30, 2022-Nov.30, 2022
|Authors (APISE Member2)||530USD\3200CNY||580USD\3600CNY||630USD\3900CNY|
Registration Fee Included:Paper presentation, Participation in the technical program, Coffee breaks (29 January), Lunch (29 January), Banquet Dinner (29 January), Name badge, Certificate of Presentation, Abstract Proceedings (PDF in USB), Conference bag and/or conference accessories.
Publishing Fee:All papers which are accepted and presented (any presentation type) at conference will be included in conference proceeding free of charge.Selected papers with great extension will be recommended to publish in international journals, and the publishing fee of journal is subject to the charge of the journal.
Cancellation Policy1. Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail.
2. Registration cancellations are made prior to Dec.30, 2022, 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
3. There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after Dec.30, 2022(include Dec.30, 2022).
4. Personal Reason: The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference or paper withdrawn is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”.
5. Force Majeure: The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid, include natural disasters, war, terrorist activity, epidemic, etc. and all similar situations beyond our control.
6. Conference Date, Place and Form Statement: The organizer reserves the right to change the date, place and form of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
1Authors: Submit full paper to publish and present at the conference.
2Student author: Provide a valid certificate from their departments (only for the first author).
3APISE Membership: Provide a valid member ID.
4Additional paper: One first author can only publish one additional paper.
5Additional Page: If the paper exceeds 8pages, extra pages should be paid at 70 USD/page.
6Listener: Attend the conference only, without submission and publication.
- For authors:
Registration form (doc)+ payment proof + final paper(doc. and pdf.)
- For Listeners:
Registration form (doc)+ payment proof
1) Online Payment System: Only overseas credit cards are supported.
2) Bank Transfer
4) Wechat Payment
Please contact conference secretary (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- 1) The papers will be published online.
- 2) Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Presentation of paper must be done by one of author(s) of the paper. Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the conference proceedings.
- 3) The papers which are not presented by the registered authors CANNOT be considered for the post-conference publications (i.e. for special issue and regular issue journals).
- 4) Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers.
- 5) All registered participants MUST carry their Participants Card during the event. Otherwise they are not allowed to enter the halls, coffee breaks, lunches and social activities.
- 6) The conference organizer is not responsible for any accomodation process. You can seek your hotel on your own.